Order and Logistic Specialist
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
We are looking for Order and Logistic Specialist for new Nordic client delivering processes in the Supply Chain area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing transactions and producing outputs in the following areas:
- Create/modify/cancel and validate Order Forms sent by requestors and successfully handle the orders is SAP
- Cooperate with buyers to create the Purchase Orders and follow up on the material availability
- Keep requestors informed on the material status
- Orders inquiries
- Create and maintain of delivery and shipment documents
- Doing sales recognition in SAP by send and dispatch of shipment and invoice in SAP
- Identify exceptions and provide resolution to issues
- Work on the tickets assigned through the workflow tool and make sure to close them within the TAT
- Actively communicate with market, Vendors and Customer Team, Buyers, Logistic Service Providers contacts to identify and correct issues according to the SLA and KPI’s
- Supporting Order and Logistic Analyst in more complex issues
Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Commercial Apprenticeship or equivalent working experience will be an asset Knowledge of Supply Chain principles Experience in one of following areas: Supply chain/P2P/O2C/R2R Knowledge of SAP system would be an asset Good English – minimum B2 level MS Excel at intermediate level Very good communication skills, open minded communicator and negotiator Good organizational skills of daily & project work Creative thinking to implement best practices and find solutions to complex issues with due diligence Team player
What we offer
You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages. You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy. You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities. You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives. You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program). As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
C.VProsimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.