About Royal RepubliQRoyal RepubliQ is a leather brand founded in 2006, rooted in Denmark and based in Amsterdam.Our profound passion for natural and long-lasting materials combined with a deep respect for good craftsmanship are the basis for our products and quality and longevity are paramount. We wish to create functional and trustworthy products with high use-value - products that age with grace, grow character over time and become an integrated part of everyday endeavors. Together with skilled manufacturers in Portugal, we set out to realize the full potential of natural and durable materials such as leather, cotton canvas, and tweed-wool. Our life philosophy and core values are clearly reflected in our designs: clean, sleek styles with strong details. We are fascinated by opposites and the ability of diverse and sometimes contradictory ideas that work together to create new and distinct visual expressions. Brogue details and rock 'n roll elements come together in flexible styles, open to interpretation by whoever wears them. And whoever wears them can, in our view, be just about anyone - appreciating the value of a high quality leather shoe or bag is not a question of age or gender, but of personality and outlook.The positionFor our fast growing German market we are looking for a passionate Sales Manager for the Düsseldorf area. You will run and 'drive' the brand and sales, and work closely with passionate colleagues in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Berlin and Munich. We are an organization with low hierarchy and it's expected that responsibility and ownership is taken.Key Activities:- Manage our high standard key accounts and individual clients.- Extend the client base and communicate the brand values.
- Execute the brand vision and strategy.
- Being visual and hands-on in every aspect and every step of the sales process.Personal Skills:
- Handle stressful situations elegantly in the right tone of voice.
- Work in the best interest of the company.
- Be self-driven, solution oriented and pro-active.
- Organize and structure your workflow.
- You understand the importance of thinking global - and acting local.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in a relevant education.
- You have at least 2 or 3 years relevant work experience.
- You have worked in an international environment, communicating in English.
- Your English is fluent, both verbal and in writing. Any other language skill is a plus.Convince us that you have the desired skill set: explain why you are qualified for the job and how you would deal with new aspects.
Please send your English CV, motivation letter and salary indication to: close on 7-10-2016.Start date: ASAP - or by agreement.