Who does it report to: Director of Delivery Solutions
Direct Reports: 0
Where is it based: Berlin, Germany
The hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am - 5.00pm (Friday)
The ASOS Way
We do things a certain way - The ASOS Way. It's our DNA and runs through every single thing we do here - it defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. Some things change, these don't.
We are Passionate; we are proud to be a part of ASOS, we always give our best and we celebrate our successes.
We are Customer Obsessed; we know our customers love fashion and we understand what they want, we know our stuff inside and out, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We Restlessly Innovate; we don't stand still, we give it a go and we're brave.
We are Collaborative and Respectful; We work together to get the job done, we grow ideas from within, we make things happen and we do the right thing.
People are the future of our business and we have really big ideas. We know we need people who can turn these ideas into reality - it's our people that make the difference.
A bit about the Team:
The Delivery Solutions team is responsible for the global delivery network at ASOS, constantly challenging propositions to ensure we are market leading and ensuring service levels with our carrier partners. You will report to the Head of Delivery Solutions. You will be working with Asos stakeholders and our 3rd party fulfilment and Carrier providers, to deliver a service which exceeds our external and internal customer's expectations.
This is an exciting and challenging role. We require someone who has experience in the carrier industry and is abreast of all carrier and industry related innovation. In addition, experience in managing warehouse 3PL providers is desirable. You will need a detailed understanding of international e-fulfilment propositions and processes. The main element of this role will be to run business as usual activity for the Delivery and Returns team including all reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Carrier Management
· Manage relationship with EU Returns 3PL
· Ensure consistency in quality to our global returns standard
· Delivery Proposition Enhancements
· Business case creation
· Project manage all new service implementations working with Delivery Solutions Management team
· Look to achieve faster and wider choice of deliveries for our customers
· Own the Delivery Solutions operational and IT road maps for EU
· Work with the DocData Logistics team ensuring optimized solutions exist
· Contract Schedule Maintenance
· Peak and Holiday Planning for both deliveries and returns
Skills and experience you will need:
• Full awareness of German Domestic carrier market
• Experience of international carrier operations
• Third Party Logistics Management
• Retail experience (desirable)
• E-Commerce Returns processes (desirable)
• Creation of financial business cases
• Experience of presenting to senior management
§ Commercially aware/astute
§ Supply Chain operations
§ Innovative and customer focused
§ Ability to adapt to rapid change
§ Ability to identify and implement process improvements