This brand new role with a leading global medical devices company who are currently in the market for a vigilance reporting co-ordinator.
The ideal candidate will have a strong profile within drug safety or device vigilance (preferred). You will be heavily involved in evaluating device adverse events as well as ensuring all vigilance data is accurate and up to date at all times. In addition to this, you will be involved in implementing and supporting QMS activities when required such as CAPA documentation.
This company are a market leader in their field and have innovative new products. This a great opportunity to join a prestigious company and develop your experience within device vigilance. This company are committed to a high level of quality and a high standard of device vigilance and are therefore looking to hire an experienced personnel into their growing team.
· Evaluating adverse events of company products
· Making sure vigilance data is accurate and complete
· Be involved in the QMS and get involved in CAPA activities where appropriate
· Investigating AE events when required
You need to have:
· Bachelors degree in healthcare, health science, or equivalent
· Strong knowledge of vigilance reporting in the medical device or pharma industry
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call or email for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.