We are on the market for over 10 years and work with international pharmaceutical clients across Europe. US, Asia and Australia providing them with the best quality consulting within regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and clinical development. In our company we have experts from preclinical development to post-marketing and full life-cycle management for drugs, combination products, borderline products and medical devices.
Our work would not be possible without our motivated employees with great professional and personal skills. Due to our constant development now we are looking for a senior toxicology consultant with global experience.
If this sounds appealing to you, please contact Aine Uusvel from Meet via email or via phone . The applications will be handled with discretion.
As a Senior Toxicology Manager you main duties will be as followed:
· Acting as company's source of expertise on all matters relating to non-clinical drug safety evaluation
· Creating non-clinical drug safety budget
· Designing non-clinical drug safety evaluation studies and track reports
· Coordinating activities in terms of safety pharmacology and toxicology studies
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
· 8 years + experience of working in the toxicology/pharmacology field
· First experience of interacting with regulatory agencies
· Experience with EU and US legislations
· Innovative and strategic thinking skills
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt by Aine Uusvel at Meet, please call on . You can also e-mail us directly at to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industries leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Key words: toxicology, pharmacology, preclinical, drug safety evaluation, DSE, non-clinical, drug development, senior toxicology, Munich, Bayer, Augsburg, consultant