Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Senior Business Analyst - Document Business - German - English - Pharmaceutical
NextLink is currently looking for an experienced German speaking Business Analyst to work for a global pharmaceutica company in Switzerland.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The candidate will provide consultancy in the following activities:
- Monitor countries where the model implementation is on-hold
- Knowledge & best practice sharing across countries from EU, LATAM & EEMEA
- Evaluate the level of maturity of the local environment with respect to model implementation and provide adequate IT support
- Assess IT healthcare environment and data landscape at country level
- Analyze and evaluate available data, data sources, local vendors and 3rd parties
- Agile and flexible in the implementation of IT solutions and services to enable PRM
- Follow-up with the countries during hyper care period to ensure that quality and performance objectives of deployed IT solutions and services are met
- Organize/contribute to workshops and seminars at global/regional/local level
- Manage regular checkpoint meetings with affiliates
- Provide active status updates to IT team, global and region
- Participate to team meetings
- Experience in a Pharma company
- Experience in interacting with senior management
- Senior-level experience in business analysis in the pharmaceutical industry
- Business process analysis and modelling skills
- Able to document business cases
- Able to gather and document business and IT requirements
- Data modelling skills
- English language: full professional proficiency (both spoken and written)
- German language: full professional proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Able to facilitate workshops with audience of 50+ people
- Strong analytical mindset, Goal-oriented, Teamwork-oriented
- Able to deal with a steep learning curve and to become productive in a very short time
If you are interested and available apply TODAY !
Call Diana or send me your most up to date CV to be cosidered.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...