To carry out the analysis of stability batches according to stability protocols and in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice's (GLP). Conduct routine HPLC and UV testing.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Stability team to ensure all analytical testing is in compliance with Regulatory requirements and the Quality System.
1. Reporting all test results in an orderly, neat and precise manner according to the relevant SOP's.
2. Ensuring that all GLP systems in place in the QC laboratory are kept up to date at all times.
3. To maintain good housekeeping within the laboratory.
4. To maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures and to ensure all equipment is in a calibrated state before use.
5. To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient QC system.
6. Reporting progress to Stability Manager/Senior Analysts on a daily basis.
7. Reporting immediately out of specification results, equipment malfunction or any deviation in laboratory procedure to Stability Management.
8. Removing samples from the stability cabinets for testing.
9. To develop and maintain positive and effective communication within the department and between other departments.
10. Undertaking to carry out all work with the highest regard to personal safety and the safety of others.
Ideal candidate should have:
Experience in the following analytical techniques: HPLC, UV and Dissolution testing. Knowledge of Empower Software. Good verbal and written communication skills. A science degree, preferably in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Two year's experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills with good attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Good organisational skills and the ability to think logically and be proactive.
For more information on this position, please contact Saoirse on or