I am currently working with a global CRO who are looking for an experienced drug safety professional to join their pharmacovigilance team. This is an exciting new position whereby you will be managing a team of drug safety specialists and working closely with clients on a daily basis. If you are looking to develop your career within pharmacovigilance, then this role could be for you.
You will be responsible for the management of the safety and PV department whereby you will be assisting in the development of SOPs, safety management plans and evaluating processes for potential improvements within the department
· Line management of a small team of drug safety specialists with plans to grow the team into the long term
· Assigning project work and reviews as well as providing oversight and guidance in order to meet company objectives
· Review of Budgets and Expenses
You need to have:
· Strong background within drug safety with line management experience (direct reports including appraisals
· Medical degree preferred
· Strong experience within SOPs
· Budget and Business development experience preferred
A full job specification is available. Please contact Ryan on or alternatively you can email
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call or email for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, drug safety manager, PV manager, pharmaceutical, biotech, UK, Cambridge, CRO