Medical Director - Gastroenterology / Internal Medicine
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Medical Director - Internal Medicine
My client is an innovative, global CRO currently searching for an experienced medical professional to join them as Medical Director for their expanding Internal Medicine team. This is a key role in their plans for future expansion across Europe and so the company is keen to attract a high calibre, motivated Medical Doctor looking for an exciting, diverse role.
· Provide input into clinical development plans, protocols and other study related documents
· Provide medical support across all phases of the clinical development process
· Work closely with colleagues in Business Development with regards to RFIs and bid defence meetings
· Review medical data and ensure project deliverables are met
· Work alongside global drug safety to develop pharmacovigilance plans and RMPs
· A medically qualified professional with proven experience in the industry as a physician with strong clinical and or drug development expertise
· Proven experience and knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Board certification in any of the following disciplines will be a real advantage: internal medicine, gastroenterology, respiratory, pulmonology
· Enjoy solving problems and developing and finding real business solutions.
· Possess a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy working as a part of a dynamic team.
If this role sounds like a possible next step in your career and you would like to explore the position further, please make contact. Your CV can be sent to and you can reach the managing agent on .
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call or email for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.