Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Value Access & Policy Senior Associate - Switzerland
Edelway is a Swiss leading pharmaceutical services company.
On behalf of our global client based in Zug, Switzerland we are actively looking for a Market Access Senior Associate (English & German speaker) to join their team in their Zug offices.
Duration: 1 year +
- Develop and implement market access processes and provide technical expertise in reimbursement submissions
- Build and maintain relationships with health economic and other relevant opinion leaders as well as reimbursement agencies such as sick funds in collaboration with the VA&P Senior manager
- Work in collaboration with Head Value, Access & Policy to understand, implement and where possible influence policies to create optimal business environment for products
- In collaboration with local HEOR Manager responsible for adopting the European market access materials (eg value repositories, cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models)
- As Value Access & Policy Senior Associate, you will be part of the Value, Access & Policy (VA&P) Team and reporting to the Head Value, Access & Policy; you will take primary responsibility for reimbursement of a selection of products in Switzerland.
- Initiate the most effective and timely strategy to obtain market access for products in
Switzerland by managing timely preparation, submission and follow-up of pricing and reimbursement files
- Propose and implement the agreed local market access strategy until reimbursement publication and during the life cycle of the product by working closely with R&D, Medical, Marketing & Sales to secure broad product access for new and existing product portfolio
- Take leadership of reimbursement submissions in Switzerland in close collaboration with Medical and Marketing colleagues
- In collaboration with local HEOR Manager value evidence generation in scope of dossiers and publications
- Collect local cost data for the customization of Health economic models
- Develop & roll out an engagement strategy with key payers and other relevant opinion leaders (eg advisory boards, stakeholders Summit meeting) to support market access activities
- Support reimbursement/pricing negotiations with payers
- Degree in Science with a good sense of business understanding
- 1-2 years of industry relevant experience in Healthcare environment
- Solid project management skills for multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex issues to propose innovative solutions
- Fluent in German and English. Ideally French speaker
- A degree or experience in Health Economics would be an advantage.
- Relationship with key national & regional payers
- Expertise in Oncology would be a strong advantage
If this sound like your next challenge, please send me your updated CV, (see below) or call me and I will contact you shortly to discuss in more details.
Keywords: HTA, market access, pricing, reimbursement, Value, Access & Policy, VA&P, health economics, submission
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...