We are currently recruiting for an interim pharmacovigilance physician for a pharmaceutical client based in the South East UK. This is an interim requirement and requires someone that can offer 5 days/week availability with drug safety experience at a senior level.
· Management of the safety of products at all stages of the life-cycle
· Delivering the safety strategy including risk management activities
· Quality management of safety issues
· Lead plans for safety data collection, data analysis and interpretation
· Support the EU QPPV for medical safety matters
· Initiate, lead and maintain cross functional medical safety collaborations with colleagues from Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and other related department
· Medical degree
· Extensive pharmaceutical experience including time spent in safety in an operational or medical position
· Strong background in drug safety / pharmacovigilance
· Experience in leading cross functional, multi-cultural teams
· Background of working in a regional / global position
A full briefing is available - please contact Sam Punt for more details. Your CV can be sent to .
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call or email for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.