We are currently recruiting for a Head of Pharmacovigilance for a biotech client based in Switzerland. This is a critical hire so our client is looking for a medical professional with extensive pharmacovigilance experience at a senior level.
· Lead and develop the pharmacovigilance team
· Manage, monitor and assess external PV vendors to ensure quality and cost-effectiveness
· Delivering the safety strategy including risk management activities
· Quality management of safety issues
· Lead plans for safety data collection, data analysis and interpretation
· Initiate, lead and maintain cross functional medical safety collaborations with colleagues from Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and other related department
· Medical degree
· Extensive pharmaceutical experience including at least 10 years in safety or clinical development
· Strong background in drug safety / pharmacovigilance
· Thorough knowledge of safety regulations
· Experience in leading cross functional, multi-cultural teams
A full briefing is available - please contact Sam Punt for more details. Your CV can be sent to .
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call or email for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, medical director, medical director, pharmaceutical, biotech, Switzerland,