We are currently recruiting for an experienced drug safety physician for a pharmaceutical client based in the South East of the UK. This is a critical hire so our client is looking for a medical professional with proven drug safety experience.
· Management of the safety of products at all stages of the life-cycle
· Lead the Safety team activities
· Author and review drug safety reports
· Quality management of safety issues
· Lead plans for safety data collection, data analysis and interpretation
· Initiate, lead and maintain cross functional medical safety collaborations with colleagues from Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and other related department
· Medical degree
· Extensive pharmaceutical experience including time spent in safety or clinical development roles
· Strong background in drug safety / pharmacovigilance
· Thorough knowledge of safety regulations
· Experience in leading cross functional, multi-cultural teams
· Experience within clinical and post marketing drug safety
A full briefing is available - please contact Sam Punt for more details. Your CV can be sent to .
RBW Consulting is acting as a recruitment company in conjunction with Access Financial in Switzerland
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call or email for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, medical director, medical director, pharmaceutical, biotech,