I am currently working with a global CRO who are currently looking for a new director to join their team within drug safety. Our client is an organisation who have been expanding significantly recently and have added numerous personnel to their team at the junior and mid-level. To cope with this expansion further, they are now looking for a director to join their growing team.
You will be directly involved in the management of pharmacovigilance within the group, providing leadership on a daily basis. By being the source of expertise within the department, you will be directly line managing staff on a daily basis.
As the responsible EU QPPV, you will be the single point of contact for the competent authorities as well as ensuring all data is collected for expedited and periodic reporting.
· Acting as the Director of the department - managing the project managers and individual study teams
· Participates in Business Development and assumes an active role in client liaison
· Acting as the named QPPV
You need to have:
· A very strong background within pharmacovigilance
· Experience within managing, motivating and training members of a team
· Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
· Experience as working as a QPPV or deputy QPPV
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call or email for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, drug safety director, PV Director, pharmaceutical, UK, South East