My client are a globally recognised outsourcing CRO, contributing to studies on a global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRA to join a rapidly expanding clinical team and progress in his/her career.
The positions offer the opportunity to work office-based in Budapest for 3 months and then fully home-based on a full-time, permanent basis.
· Assisting in protocol writing/review.
· Prepare and conduct all site monitoring visits, from study start-up to close-out according to relevant SOPs.
· Assist in the writing, review and tracking of CRFs collected during monitoring visits.
· General assistance activities reporting to the Project Manager/ Lead CRA.
The degree of responsibility given to the successful candidate shall reflect his/her experience and the level of contribution, which he/she can make to that project. The salaries and benefits packages will be judged on a similar basis.
· Demonstrated experience as an independent monitor in multicentre studies.
· Demonstrated experience of Oncology-related Clinical Trials (Phases II and III) is preferred.
· Preference for candidates who have a BSc or BA degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences.
If you would like to find out more about the company and the role, please send an up-to-date CV to or call for a confidential discussion.