Clinical Development Physician - Exploratory Development
My client is an innovative, global pharmaceutical company currently searching for an experienced medical professional to join them in the clinical development group. This is a key role in their plans for future expansion across Europe and so the company is keen to attract a high calibre, motivated Medical Doctor looking for an exciting, diverse role.
· Be responsible for conceiving the clinical development program
· Be a medical expert regarding the protocol, the trial date and the drug
· Be responsible for conceiving scientific concepts, medical support, supervision of clinical trial management, data evaluation and document writing for trials
· Lead experimental medicine study design and qualification
· A medically qualified professional with proven experience in the industry as a physician with strong clinical and or drug development expertise
· Proven experience and knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Possess excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
· Enjoy solving problems and developing and finding real business solutions.
· Possess a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy working as a part of a dynamic team.
· Fluent in business English.
In return you can expect an excellent salary and benefits package. A full role briefing is available - please contact Sam Punt for further details. Your CV can be sent to
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call (0) or email for a confidential discussion about your career requirements.
Pharmaceutical Medicine, Medical Director, Medical Affairs, Medical Doctor, CRP, Dip Pharm Med, Clinical Development, pharmacology, drug development