Our client, an industry leading research driven pharmaceutical company, are currently looking to recruit an industry experienced Medic to work on the clinical development side of their product portfolio.
Duties of the role will include:
· Assist in the development and execution of the clinical strategy
· Providing clinical / medical input during the development and execution of clinical trials
· Interpret clinical trial data
· Participate in safety assessments
· Contribute to the preparation of clinical study reports and regulatory submissions
· Identify new clinical research opportunities
· MD with 2 or more years of clinical research experience, ideally within early phase
· Medical knowledge of oncology, immunology or nephrology is preferred
· Familiarity with regulatory agency organization, guidelines and practices
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
A full role briefing is available - please contact Sam Punt for further details. Your CV can be sent to .
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call or email for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Oncology, Immunology, Nephrology, Pharmaceutical Medicine, Clinical Research Physician, Medical Affairs, Medical Doctor, Medical Director, CRP, Dip Pharm Med, Diploma of Pharmaceutical Medicine, Clinical Research, R&D, drug development