Senior Customer Service Specialist German Speaker
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
To act as a senior member of the Team and to ensure the Team achieves its operational objectives and delivers a high quality and cost effective service. Participate in meeting critical service levels and key measurement targets of the team. Perform tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff. May take leadership in certain matters to ensure the delivery of a customer focused service to Client, in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Resolve queries (Q2R/phone) and handle sensitive individual cases
- S2P activities (not in contradiction to SOD): Invoice Processing / Master Data / Pre-Process / Capture / Authorize / Payment / Reporting / Audit/R2A activities (if required)
- Ensure delivery of high quality and professional service up to agreed SLAs
- Cooperate effectively with the Client Retained Team (answering requests, timely addressing concerns and issues)
- Support the Team Leader in managing the team to provide high quality service delivery
- Make sure the procedures are understood and being followed by other team members
- Share knowledge about processes with other team members
- Help the team improve efficiency
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture
- Place shared goals before own interests
AP experience at least 3 years German skills – C1 level Very good English skills High level customer service skills and Client focus attitude Able to keep set deadlines Able to work under pressure Well organized and able to prioritize tasks Detail oriented Strong communication and interpersonal skills Willingness to take a challenge of Team Leader position Leadership skills (previous experience as a coordinator, back up Team Leader) – will be considered as an asset
What we offer
You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages. You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy. You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities. You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives. You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program). As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
C.VProsimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.