Salary: 18000.00-18000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
Office Administrator/Customer Service Administrator (IT Company Healthcare MS Office Administration)
Working for a leading provider of world-class primary healthcare technology based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
- All administrative activities as required - eg typing, filing, telephone calls, order stationary, printing, photocopying, HR administration, contract reviews.
- Provide administrative support for team with production of slides, spreadsheets, business cases, etc. using MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Joining as an Office Administrator you will be responsible for answering and transferring incoming calls, meeting and greeting visitors and general administrative duties. Whether you are ordering office supplies; arranging and distributing post; preparing updates to key clients; or dealing with administration, there will be plenty of opportunity to develop your skills across a range of functions within a fast-growing successful company
- Computer literate wit Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel)
- Experience as an Administrator within a fast paced medium to large company.
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines & prioritise and renegotiate deadlines when required.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Good time management and self-organisational skills and be able to prioritise an often conflicting workload.
- Excellent relationship, influencing and all round communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written - with clarity of expression
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary £18,000 per annum
- Discounted health insurance,
- 22 days holidays & 8 bank holidays,
- Additional loyalty day scheme,
- Discretionary performance bonus of up to 10%,
- Childcare vouchers scheme,
- Bike to work scheme
- GREAT career progression available.
Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Northampton, Leighton Buzzard, Silverstone
Exclusive to Go IT Recruitment Ltd - Office Administrator (IT Company Healthcare MS Office Administration) role is urgent and interview slots available.
Go IT Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified. Go IT Recruitment acts as an employment agency/business.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Administrator, Administration, Administrative Assistant