Ogłoszenie, którego szukasz jest nieaktywne.

Administracja biurowa » Specjalista ds. administracji

  • Województwo zagranica
  • Miejscowość inne


Customer Service Consultant/Junior Office Manager Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl Customer Service Consultant/Junior Office Manager The Role As a Customer Service Consultant at Edenhouse you are the outward voice to our customers and as such you will be integral to the success of our business. We have 3 offices in total and currently have a vacancy in our Farnborough office, it is the smallest of our offices so we really want a candidate who is happy to take on a wider reaching role taking on basic office management duties such as health and safety, reception duties, some office admin and generally supporting the team. What we are really looking for is a strong communicator who genuinely enjoys talking on the phone and helping customers! 90% of the role will be focused on the traditional Edenhouse Customer Service role so taking calls, logging calls and ensuring customers are dealt with in a happy, efficient way, in line with Edenhouse service delivery agreements. The other 10% of your time will be supporting the Farnborough office as a Junior Office Manager. Edenhouse is a technical environment, we provide SAP development, implementation and support to leading companies and well-known names across the UK so it would be useful if you have some interest in technology and can understand technical terms, although full training will be given. Experience of working in a helpdesk or customer experience environment would also be highly beneficial. Main Aim of Role Ensure Edenhouse perform a speedy and effective response to all queries and enquiries Ensure the highest standards of customer service is given at all times Log and report in line with company standards and customer SLA's Provide office management activities where needed as described above About You Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias Skilled in identifying and balancing the needs of the individual, the client and the organisation, remaining calm under pressure, whilst maintaining the ability to meet tight deadlines Ability to develop immediate credibility with all levels of staff and acquire an in-depth understanding of the business Ability to convey decisions and requirements succinctly and appropriately Diplomatic but with assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills Confident in managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines Tenacious and willing to work outside of contractual hours on some occasions, to complete tasks Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn Other Able to operate a shift pattern between 8am and 18.00pm Desire to develop ITIL understanding and work towards foundations qualification Key Words: Service Desk, Help Desk, Helpdesk, Customer Service, Customer Support, Technical Support, Telephone Support, reception, receptionist, call centre, analyst Kontakt: Aplikuj teraz Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl .

Ciekawe oferty z tego działu:
Kierowca CE, Walsrode, 2300 EUR netto
Masz doświadczenie na stanowisku kierowcy z kategorią prawa jazdy CE? Szukasz pracy na terenie Niemiec ? Nie czekaj ! Aplikuj ! ASMO Solutions Dueutschland GmbH Asmo Solutions to doświadczony...
Zobacz także >>
Porady ekspertów - zobacz artykuły
Szkolenie na profesjonalną opiekunkę do dziecka
Szkolenie na profesjonalną opiekunkę do dziecka
Już od 10 listopada Fundacją Ad Fontes powinna zanteresować się każda osoba, która pragnie podwyższyć swoje kwalifikacje jako opiekunka do dziecka. Szkolenie nie jest jednak skierowane tylko do...

Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...