As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA's success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is comprised of over 10,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages - yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community.
For more information please see our website:
As we continue to expand our global operations, our established and highly active Investigator SiteContracts Team is now seeking a Contracts Representative.
The Contracts Representative will assist the Contract Associate in coordinating the execution of site contracts. This may include, maintenance of Site Contracts data base, managing of signature process and collection of hard copies, filing of originals, running and analyzing reports, identifying delays in contract execution process, providing administrative support and follow-up, to the local Site Contracts team for Spain and Portugal.
In addition, the Contracts Representative may also draft and negotiate contract amendments. They will provide communications support and administrative support to project teams as needed.
- Follow up with sites with regard to execution status of CTAs and process fully executed agreements per the governance plan.
- Follow-up with sites regarding documents needed to support timely and accurate payments including PICs, W-9s, and W-8s.Schedule weekly InfoView reports for each assigned study and forward to appropriate Contract Associates.
- Review InfoView reports for each assigned study to identify non-responsive sites, sponsors, and/or Contract Associates.
- Review InfoView reports for each assigned study to identify UPS, site, PRA, and/or sponsor delays in the signature process for final CTAs, Amendments and Ancillary Agreements.
- Follow-up with non-responsive sites on behalf of Contract Associates via phone and email as needed.
- Draft amendments as necessary.
- Demonstrates professionalism in conducting daily activities.
We need a well-organised, approachable Contracts Representative to provide first class administrative and business support to our international Contracts Team. Administrative experience gained within a CRO or pharmaceutical environment would be desirable although this is not essential and we can consider strong administrators without this background.
Strong IT skills are essential, in particular MS Excel and the ability to take and type up accurate minutes. You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure.
Fluency in English is essential.
Together with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment. As we continue to expand, there will be career opportunities on a truly global scale.
If you have any questions please email or call our recruitment department at (0) .
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.