Accounts Payable Process Specialist
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
- Process accurately in line with the required accounting deadlines
- Ensuring that the books of the holding and Client's companies are up to date
- Month end closing process of the holdings and two Client's companies
- Support the finance team with incoming invoice processing
- Monitoring of expenses and making sure these are correctly accounted for at the correct cost center
- Preparing estimates and analyze actual versus budget, set-up new cost centers with budgets when needed
- Various special projects and ad hoc analyses as assigned
- Preparing on time regular payment runs for purchase invoices
- Support as required any internal or external audit processes or requests
- Assist and as appropriate to recommend efficiency and process improvements
- Comply with the policies and procedures where they are related to this function in particular
Candidate’s profile Minimum 1 year of experience in Finance & Accounting, Procurement or Customer Service area University degree Very good knowledge of English language – minimum B2 level Excellent German - minimum C1 level Good knowledge of MS Excel Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written Ability to meet deadlines Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
What we offer You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy. You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities. You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives. You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.