Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
- improve and implement welding manufacturing processes in the plant
- provide technical direction
- specify and lead in the installation of new equipment and processes
- initiate cost-savings ideas and projects through efficient engineering practices
- lead the FMEA for projects
- lead the evaluation and decision making regarding proposed operational process changes
- other duties as assigned
- welding engineering WIG, MIG & MAG Welding acc. DIN EN 9606-1 / DIN EN 9606-2
- proficient in MS Office
- knowledge of FMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC and APQP processes
- 2-3 years proven experience as a welding Process Engineer for MAG, MIG & Laser Welding
- manufacturing experience, preferrably in the automotive industry
- experience/knowledge in Robot programming and teaching
- experience with problem solivng tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, 8D
- communicative English knowledge
- problem solving mindset
- results oriented and hands-on experience
- strong communication skills
Please note that K&K Selekt will get in touch only with selected candidates.Applications including CV in English, please send by Apply button.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...