Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 28.49-28.49 British Pound . GBP (Hourly)
Transition Delivery Project Lead
A Transition Delivery Project Lead with Engineering/Manufacturing is required to work on a six month contract (WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION) for our Defence client based in Coningsby
An opportunity has arisen within the TyTAN Operations (SDS) team for a Transition Delivery Project Lead.
Overview of the Transition Delivery Project Lead contract role
The TyTAN partnered programme provides the MoD with the capability to carry out maintenance of a military aircraft and components.
The Transition Delivery Project Lead will be responsible for:
1. The delivery of numerous transformation projects across the Operations Delivery Stream.
2. Leading complex facilitation across multi-stakeholder groups, including strategic planning/alignment with due cognisance to business requirements
3. Providing guidance, support and motivation to the identified Transformation resource and mediating with other line managers when required
4. Maintaining a record of all activity and sustainment against TyTAN in line with the Gateway CI process and recording all activities within Workspace
5. Taking the Lead in one of the Transformation programme activities within the Operations Delivery Stream.
6. Assisting with the combination of the Off Aircraft and On Aircraft to integrate these SDS
7. Co-ordinating the On and Off Aircraft for projects defined by the Planning Resource and Training change activity on behalf on the Portfolio Lead
9. Drive the required change and developing plans in order to deliver the change
10. Support the Team Leaders and Supervisors within the facility in driving the change required in order to deliver the productivity improvements required under TyTAN.
11. Ensure that TyTAN CI governance is maintained within the Operations SDS.
12. Attend regular TyTAN CI core function meetings to review and report progress and also to maintain the appropriate level of governance.
13. Managing the provision of Operations Transformation support to TyTAN and broader elements upon request
Key skills required for the Transition Delivery Project Lead
The successful applicant will be educated to a minimum HNC/HND level in Support Engineering/Manufacturing and will have excellent communication skills, working well within a multi-functional team environment. They must be capable of demonstrating business & process analysis and development, be capable of problem solving, by suggesting and developing solutions to various integrated and complex working level problems and applying these solutions within the workplace. Aircraft maintenance processes and toolsets and experience of working with RAF/MoD are also desirable. The ability to think logically and laterally and work under pressure to deliver the required solutions to the agreed deadlines is a skill particularly suited to this role. They must have excellent communication skills and be able to interpret solutions from Customer requirements.
The role is based in Lincolnshire - commutable from Lincoln, Sleaford, Boston, Skegness, Spilsby and Horncastle.
If you are a looking for a new contract either apply online or please contact Paul Scott (see below).
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement/Purchasing/Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...