Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 38000.00-43000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
Role: Technical Author
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000
I am seeking a Technical author to work for a growing company in Southampton. The company do not currently have a technical author and therefore they need someone experienced who can take a lead.
You will be responsible for all aspects of creating and managing technical documents relating to specific projects.
General duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
* Creating, updating and storing operator's manuals for a wide range of products utilizing Frame Maker or similar.
* Creating illustrations and technical literature for marketing and sales.
* Creating spares parts lists to be distributed to customers.
* Creating and maintaining test reports/instruction guides/Engineering documents for all departments.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Basic understanding of Mechanical/Electrical design.
* Knowledge of essential information required for document types listed above.
* Knowledge of international standards and government specifications would be beneficial.
* Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
* Accuracy and attention to detail is important along with version control experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer focus.
* Any experience in homeland security or nuclear detection devices would be a benefit.
The most important thing for this company that they find the right personality fit for the business, someone who is passionate about what they do and can present themselves well in front of potential clients.
If you are interested please email your CV to (see below) or call.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...