Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Our client are looking to hire a Systems Safety Engineer to join the team in Hook. This is also a Security Cleared opportunity so you will need to have valid Clarence.
Suitably qualified System Safety Engineer possessing:
* Five years' experience of safety engineering;
* A technical degree and either chartered or working towards chartership;
* Up-to-date knowledge of MOD Policy and UK (and other relevant) legislation concerning Functional Safety and Health & Safety (eg: Def Stan 00-56, ASEMS (POSMS & POEMS), JSPs 375 and 815);
* Knowledge of MAA Regulatory Publications;
* Knowledge and experience of working in the Defence Aviation Domain;
* Knowledge and experience of demonstrating functional safety with air platforms and support systems and associated standards (eg SAE ARP 4754, SAE ARP 4761, RTCA/DO-254);
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Safety and Environmental engineering techniques:
- Safety Management Plan production;
- Safety Argument development using Goal-Structuring Notation (GSN) or Claims-Argument-Evidence (CAE);
- Functional Failure Analysis (FFA); Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)/Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA); Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Hazard Identification (HAZID);
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOPS);
- Operating and Support Hazard Analysis (OSHA);
- Occupational Health Hazard Analysis (OHHA);
- Demonstrating functional safety within software intensive systems and associated standards (eg RTCA/DO-178B, RTCA/DO-200A, IEC 61508);
- Hazard Log development and management (using databases, such as DOORS and Cassandra/e-Cassandra);
- Safety Management Systems development at all stages of the programme (ie requirements, production and operational), including the presentation of appropriate safety cases;
- Safety Case Report production;
* Experience of stakeholder management within the Defence domain;
* SC clearance (as a minimum) is required.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice. By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...