Based in Skelmersdale, Nutriculture UK Ltd are a manufacturer and wholesaler of hydroponic equipment. We are also pioneers of some of the industry's best known growing methods. Due to on-going company expansion we now require an additional experienced Machine Operator to join our in-house manufacturing team on a permanent basis.
The job role will involve working to standard operating procedures in line with health & safety to operate our plastic vacuum forming machines, producing our bespoke products to production targets and quality standards.
We are looking for a forward thinking proactive/reactive individual who has excellent machining experience within a manufacturing environment.
Skills and experience required:
• Work in a busy manufacturing / Factory environment
• Operating machinery, such as vacuum forming machines
• Have very good attention to detail and quality assurance
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Punctual strong time keeper and good attendance
• Be able to receive and understand verbal and written instruction
Monday-Friday 6am to 2:30pm and 8am to 4:30pm rotated weekly. (Occasional weekend work maybe required)
If you are interested in applying for the role, then please send an application (CV) to