Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
- University degree in engineering
- Fluent in English
- Leadership skills with strong partnering capabilities
- Dynamic, driven and energetic team player being able to work at global level, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence, and support people & groups
- Strong technical skills, customer focus, action/ results oriented
- Cross cultural awareness and understanding
- Manage and lead the global test managers team
- Propose the Test Managers key roles, objectives and responsibilities in alignment with PE and Testing division global ambition
- Define and set- up the process associated to this expected role, in accordance to PEP.
- Identify improvement opportunities and ensure their execution to strengthen First Time Right on Time approach
- Ensure proper and efficient test effort calculation is done for major project as input RFI/ RFQ
- Ensure strong support to the teams members and strong links with internal customers (AEGs) in order to ensure maximum efficiency, via communication, anticipation, problem solving, process following and improving, team & process promotion…
- Strongly support WABCO Product Engineering processes are followed and further improved if needed
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones in accordance with the customer milestones (WABCO internal and external) including escalation to global testing leadership in case needed.
- Support and propose project risk management in case needed
- Actively participate in testing division strategy building: for example on facilities, make or buy strategy, organization, footprint, skills & technology needs.
- Comply with WABCO & Product Engineering rules & policies
Please note that K&K Selekt will get in touch only with selected candidates.
Applications including CV in English, please send by Apply button.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...