Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 25000.00-30000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
A market leading RF Electronics organisation operating within the RF, Microwave and satellite communications industry are looking for an Electronics/RF Test Engineer to be responsible for ensuring that new product designs meet the marketing and regulatory approval requirements across the company's range of products. The role will primarily be centred on product validation testing and ensuring corrective action is taken where necessary .
You will be responsible for conducting factory acceptance tests, generating test reports and creating test rig hardware and software.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
* Testing active and passive microwave components such power amplifiers, Switches, power dividers, frequency converters
* A good understanding of RF parameters: Gain, NF, Intermodution, VSWR, S-Parameters
* Proficient in the use of RF test and measurement equipment: Vector Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers and Signal generators
* Strong foundation in electronics and diagnostic skills, and be able to fault find to component level
* RF circuit design and system analysis
* Identify problems, and solving them as early in the design cycle as possible
* Generation of verification test procedures, reports, and test scripts
* Microsoft office: Word, Excel
* Test automation: VB.NET, NI Labview/TestStand
* Conduct Factory Acceptance Tests in front of customer
The candidate will be able to manage multiple internal stakeholders and will act as an interface between design and manufacture
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...