Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 15.00-20.00 British Pound . GBP (Hourly)
Costing Specialist - Cost Assurance - 3 months initially - Glasgow - £15 - 20 per hour JA/Req/033553
Experienced Costing specialist required to work within the cost assurance workstream of a costing services team with a major utilities client in Glasgow.
The individual will be responsible for undertaking comparative analysis, trending and forecasting of cost projects within a larger programme of work. They will also be required to support workloads as well as offering advice and support to colleagues requiring strong stakeholder management skills.
* Performing quality assurance validations and approving these at key project stages, securing required information and audit trail for our stakeholders.
* Coordinate and develop the Engineering Estimating System outputs (capital and operating costs) to allow analysis of capital and operational activities to satisfy internal business needs and meet external regulatory requirements
* Create a strong reputation by building and maintaining relationships with all Key Stakeholders (internal and external) & Regulators to influence the delivery of the business's statutory, regulatory and business objectives/outputs and to promote the importance of Client costing
* Responsible for supporting the team to deliver results in the QA sector of the team, managing workloads and goals as well as supporting colleagues
* Perform root cause analysis on the failed projects with the QA process, to determine a more efficient solution to workings
* Must possess highly developed numeric, analytical and literary skills including the ability to understand, interpret and manage large volumes of complex data and share its meaning with team members.
* Well-developed IT skills including Excel, Word (with a high standard of report writing skills) are essential for this role.
* Will have the ability to think logically, interpret complex information and to make informed decisions based on analysis of information.
* Good communication skills
* Will have a full driving licence.
* Will possess estimating/engineering knowledge/experience
* Ability to work across disciplines within a specialist team
* Knowledge of the Business areas and Delivery Plans
* Presentation skills
* Experience of working to improve policies, processes & procedures to improve the effectiveness of services provided.
If interested and you fit the above skills set then please respond ASAP with an updated CV for review and consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...