Corrective Actions Coordinator - Medical Devices - Global function
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
We are currently assisting one of the market leaders in the Medical Device industry whose products are regarded very much in the elite of the niche area they operate in. With a continued commitment to creating and expanding their Global Quality system, they are now searching for their newest member of the global Quality team to assume the role of Corrective Action Coordinator.
· Key project management for the coordination of Field safety Corrective action within the EMEA and Emerging markets which would include:
o Documentation, reporting, customer notification and updates, effectiveness and closure to FSCA's
· Create and evaluate all field safety reports to the necessary Regulatory level needed for each applicable region
· Ensure all procedures are followed and thoroughly ensure all details are correct
· Contact and update necessary customers
· Key contact for CA with Competent authorities
· Coordination of corrective actions
· Evaluate the metrics of the Corrective actions and present to senior management
· Support other QA tasks such as CAPA, documentation, training etc.
· Assist with other areas of the QMS as directed
· Ideally educated within a Engineering discipline to a Bachelor or Masters level
· At least 6-12 months initial experience working in Quality Assurance within the Medical Device industry
· Sound knowledge of the regulations within the Medical Device industry
· Demonstrated project management skills
· Fluent in English and at least one other language (French, German or Spanish desired)
· Excellent communication skills
· Great eye for detail and thorough in your approach to tasks
· Can work effectively with different cultures
· Can work office based in Switzerland 100%
· Ideally based in Switzerland already
This highly successful company offer a challenging job in an innovative environment, with plentiful career development opportunities.
If you feel you match the qualities we are looking for and the role appeals to you , please contact Antony Clark at RBW Consulting on (Freephone from Switzerland only) or outside of Switzerland. Alternatively, please email at for full details.
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has the benefit of multiple years' experience in helping Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Professionals find the right career step for their current and future aspirations. With unrivalled industry knowledge and network in Biotech's, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies throughout the UK, Switzerland and Europe, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.