Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 65000.00-70000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
Dynamics AX Manufacture Consultant, Portsmouth/Home based, £70,000+
My client is a MS Gold Partner initially created by a small team of experts that has grown through relentless success. They deliver highly effective solutions by managing their clients expectations from the start, keeping tailored implementations to budget and timescale. They are currently working on AX7.0 projects, and while going through a period of growth they require the upper echelons of AX talent to come on board.
Specific business focus is Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Business Services - with a new pipeline of projects they really require some more resources!
With that in mind, here's what's on offer.
- £65,000 - £70,000+ Car, Bonus and company benefits.
- Home based role - typically 3 days on site, travel expenses covered.
- Exposure to AX7.0 and working with a highly effective, professional team.
* 6+ years' implementation experience with Dynamics AX 2012/7.0.
* Experience working on a consultancy basis with a MS Gold Partner.
* At least 3 full end-to-end project implementations.
* Global project experience beneficial.
What would an opportunity like this mean for your career? How would it improve your life? Let me know soon because applications are ongoing and interviews are taking place next week.
Apply now and do not miss the opportunity to progress your Dynamics AX career.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Kevin Jones by phone or send your current CV to (see below)
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market.
Dynamics AX/AX2009/AX2012/AX2012r3/R3/AX7.0/Axapta/MS AX/AX/Microsoft/Trade/Logistics/T&L/Manufacturing/Finance/System/Consultant/Senior/Functional/
PMO/Lead/Training/Supply Chain/Warehousing/Chain/First/Second/Developer/Portsmouth/Package/Car/Bonus/Gold Partner/MS/
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...