Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 30000.00-38000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
Automated Test Equipment Design Engineer
£30,000 - £38,000 + Great Benefits
On offer is the chance to further your career within a genuine market leading company that houses some of the most interesting projects in the country. You may be looking for a step up in responsibilities into a senior position, or you may be looking to step sideways into a company that employs some of the best engineers in the country; either way, this company can offer great career prospects and the opportunity to work within a great environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits.
Specific Job Description
To design and produce automated Test Procedure Sets (TPS) that meets various equipment needs, including electro-mechanical, radio frequency and electrical interfaces, across a range of potential platforms; together with the necessary accreditation, certification and formal customer acceptance.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
Proven experience in complex system design, development and performance analysis, particularly in the defence or aerospace domain.
* Proven experience of ATE TPS technical development and including TPS development fast-track techniques, TPS fault diagnosis, TPS development lessons learnt experience, and experience of effective solutions in electrical, mechanical and software integration.
. Proven Experience of clearly articulating system requirements, and associated electrical and mechanical solutions.
* Familiarisation with C++, National Instruments LabWindows/CVI and TestStand applications.
* Systems, electrical, mechanical and software engineering background or experience sufficient to provide expert assessment of design, the creation and review technical interfaces, test requirement creation, workload planning, acceptance procedures and results, diagnose and resolve complex problems.
* Experience of Telelogic Doors.
The Systems Engineer will exhibit the following attributes:
* Enthusiastic self-starter with good communication skills, able to work effectively in small development teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your skills.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...