We are currently looking for a Sr Medical Advisor to join a medical device company in small team in Sweden.
This role will be reporting directly to the company CMO and will be working in the area of the Nordic countries as well as Germany and UK with travels less than 10%. The role will be a fulltime opportunity but my client is flexible and can arrange for it to also fit a 50 - 60% part time job. The role can be either permanent or contract, working from home or in the Stockholm office and will be starting ASAP.
The job will focus on the areas of medical information, device safety and post marketing building and marketing tasks. The right person for this job will have experience in all of these areas. Your tasks will include.
· Building, leading and developing the Medical Information, Device Safety, Marketing Support & PMS activities
· Medical activities for the product in accordance to internal and external regulations
· Manage internal and external relationships within area of responsibility
· Ensure consistency of Medical content and scientific messages across various tools and materials
· Responsible for global/international PMS from feasibility and study start-up phase to conduct and closeout.
· Coordinate international Advisory-Boards
· Shape strategy for sustainable clinical data dissemination (scientific symposia, stand alone meetings)
As a person you must be able to work independently from day one and have a customer friendly and humble attitude towards internal and external stakeholders. Your profile will include:
· An MD education preferable within GI and or surgery.
· Experience within disease areas of Crohn, Ulcerative colitis, polyposis
· Fluent in English
· +5 years industry experience in clinical trials, medical affairs and safety
· Track record in designing and conducting observational studies and registries preferred
· Strong presentation skills
· Flexible to travel up to 10%
· Able to work independently and enjoy taking responsibility of your own work