Our Biostatistics group is expert in randomization methods, data collection instrument design and data cleaning and our experts are proficient in the use of the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Models (ADaM) with both paper and electronic CTD submission.
To strengthen this group INC are seeking an experienced Senior Statistical Programmer to be home based in the UK or Germany
• Serves as the Lead Statistical Programmer for programs of projects
• Coordinates the activities of other programming staff, monitoring progress on project deliverables
• Assists in managing project budgets and tracking project specific performance metrics
• Participates in sponsor meetings, kickoff meetings and bid defense meetings as the Statistical Programming representative
• Uses SAS software (BASE, STAT, GRAPH, MACRO) for the production of well formatted datasets, tables, listings, and figures, and outputs requested (e.g., patient profiles) per programming specifications, Statistical Analysis Plan, and other study related documentation
• Performs Quality Control to ensure that outputs meet quality standards and project requirements. Works with Programmer, Biostatistician, and other project team members to resolve discrepancies or any findings.
• Develops specifications and mock-up display for outputs of any complexity according to statistical and sponsor requirement
• Reviews project documentation such as Statistical Analysis Plan, mock shells, programming specifications, annotated CRFs and SAS database design, providing feedback to the appropriate project team members to reduce inefficiencies in programming activities where appropriate.
• Academically well qualified: BSc or MSc in Statistics or Medical Statistics
• Extensive experience in clinical trials and the drug development process preferably within a CRO and/or Pharmaceutical environment
• Strong project leadership experience
• Ability to apply knowledge of statistical design, analysis and programming techniques used in clinical trials
• Strong SAS experience
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don't worry - if you've got the passion part, we'll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We've got an attitude at INC: "Can do, I own it." Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we're given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
"We were ranked "Top CRO" to work with in the CenterWatch 2015 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide)."
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.