Vacancy within the Sales and Relationship Management Team
We are looking for new colleague offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced and professional sales person to join our relationship management team. This is a full time position with great career prospects for the right candidate. AFP aims to offer professional services in any market environment, across different asset classes best-in-class products to investor and distribution partners. We are a market leading third party distribution boutique and expanding in Germany regionally as well as in several target groups.
The right candidate will participate directly in our sales success by offering funds from 'best in class' fund managers to his/her existing investor basis. The challenging position requires to work with different product partners in various markets. The chosen candidate will get direct, ongoing and professional support by our highly motivated sales support team. Our sales team is very experienced and well known in the market. This combination of team work and sales support promotes maximum performance putting all your power and energy where it matters - with the investors and distributors.
Skills and experience required:
- Mother tongue German;
- Very good English skills, both in written and verbally;
- French will be considered as an asset;
- Highly responsible;
- Strong communication skills within the team, meetings, presentations, interpersonally, with the use of telecommunications (Skype and phone) as well as in written such as emails etc.;
- Independent work, high self-motivation and self-organization with effective time management and deadlines are met;
- Computer skills with strong command in Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in B2B investment fund sales;
- Experience in application of a professional CRM System;
- To have a strong client network in German speaking Europe;
- Luxembourg network would be a strong plus; and
- Willing to travel;
Together with these requirements the ideal candidate needs to be forward thinking, keep up to date with this highly competitive market and have a good sense of humor. The chosen candidate can use the facilities in our Frankfurt office or his own professional home office.
Those who qualify and are up to a challenging and very rewarding career kindly send your full C.V. with a covering letter in English to: All applications will be kept strictly confidential.