Senior / Principal Statistical Programmer, Belgium - 6 month contract
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
RBW consulting are working in partnership with a global Pharmaceutical company who have asked for our help in sourcing an experienced Senior SAS Programmer for a new position in Belgium. With an exciting pipeline of trials upcoming there is now a need of a Senior SAS Programmer to help support the team.
If you have ambitions to work for a leading organisation then this could be the opportunity for you as it offers excellent career progression and a truly exciting pipeline across a range of therapeutic areas.
My client and I would like to hear from you if you have experience of SAS Programming in a clinical environment.
Please see below a selection of the responsibilities, should you wish to find out more details I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
· Programming, testing and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries
· Programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients
· Programming of database quality control checks
· Develop, plan, and co-ordinate programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate, for groups of studies, integrated summaries, or eSubmissions.
· Expert knowledge of statistical computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
· Masters degree in computer science or related field
· Proficient in the use of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM with both paper and electronic CTD submission.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years' experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.