Raytheon Professional Services is a global leader in training services and outsourcing with a history of training spanning more than 75 years. 1000 learning professionals serve 875,000 training participants in 100 countries and 26 languages.
RPS offers clients a full range of proven learning capabilities on a global scale. We improve clients' business performance by redesigning how they train their employees, customers and partners, implementing their new training design and managing their training from short-term learning initiatives and projects to multi-year outsourcing engagements.
Our EMEA headquarter is located in Rüsselsheim/Germany and we are looking to complete our HR team with a Senior HR Business Partner focussing on Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH).
Senior HR Business Partner - DACH (f/m)
The HR team of RPS EMEA supports approx. 350 employees in 19 countries. We are close to our customers as we are a small, specialised unit of a big international company. Joining our team you would find a unique flavour of working in an environment that is very international in terms of clients and work atmosphere whilst at the same small in size - so you know everyone and approval lines are short! With us you have the opportunity to shape things. There is a lot of room to grow the HR function. We are employee- and service oriented and operate mostly in English - aiming to help the business succeed!
Interested in such a unique mix? - Then apply and come join us!
● Act as a Business Partner towards Management and staff of the DACH countries (approx. 120 employees)
● Be the main contact person for all HR related topics (Hiring, Employment Law cases, Organisational Development, Retention, Succession...)
● Support Business Initiatives such as client take on or TUPE (Betriebsübergang)
● Run the yearly Performance & Development Process (Goal setting, Performance Discussions…)
● Support/manage the yearly salary review cycle
● Facilitate the communication with the works council
● Manage HR internal projects (e.g. Health & Wellbeing Initiative, New Recruitment Database, New internal Grading System)
● Collaborate with other team members on Recruitment, Payroll and Benefits, Administrative questions
● Work with corporate HR in the US to assure compliance with enterprise wide policies, procedures and programs
● Deputy to the Head of HR
● University level education or equivalent
● Experience as HR Business Partner (5+ years) and thus well-founded knowledge in the area of HR consulting
● Sound knowledge of German Employment law
● Service orientation
● Strategic and structured thinking
● Experience with TUPE would be a plus
● Proficient language skills in German and English
The professionalism and opportunities of a worldwide operating company, with a high degree of self-management and autonomy.
● Attractive salary package
● Pension plan
● The opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment
● Flexible working time, direct train access or in-house car parking
If you are interested in this position please send your application either in English or in German including your salary expectation to . In case of questions, please give us a call on (0) .Raytheon Professional Services GmbH