Are you an experienced data manager? Are you looking for a new contract? Are you eligible to work in Europe? Do you want to receive above market rates for your skills? If you answered YES to these questions, then please keep reading.
My client is a global CRO. They are implementing CDISC Data Standards in Clinical Trials. They would URGENTLY like multiple data managers to join them on a 4 month contract (likely to be extended). They are paying very competitive rates.
In return for what my client is offering, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Master's degree in scientific or healthcare discipline/equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience in a clinical trial environment
- CDISC knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP
- SAS knowledge (basic) is an advantage
Some of the Job Responsibilities include:
- Annotate eCRF using CDISC terminology
- Prepare clinical data CDISC conversion definitions
- Quality control of all project deliveries
- You will be responsible for the time effective delivery of a CDISC-compliant submission package.
- You will contribute to the definition of CDISC validation checks.
We are looking for people with a very short notice period, or those that can start ASAP.
If you wish to apply or hear more about this position, then please email Alexander Antoniou at: or call me via (0) .
Due to the high volume of applications, we cannot guarantee a response for everyone, please do not send multiple applications, this will not help!