Senior Clinical Research Associate SCRA - Switzerland
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Job title: Senior Clinical Research Associate - Oncology
Location: Switzerland, Home Based
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
The CRO that I am currently representing is a UK-based, privately owned full service CRO with a presence in over 50 countries globally. This company have been providing CRO services to clients in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device industries since their inception a little over 15 years ago. In this 15 years, the company have shown impressive, sustainable growth and look to continue this trend. They are quickly becoming a key player in the CRO industry and aim to continue this growth.
In this position, you can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout your career as well as the opportunity to be involved in aspects of the clinical trial process you typically wouldn't gain exposure to in other businesses.
· Monitor clinical trials to ensure absolute adherence to GCP, FDA Regulations, internal and external SOP's and study protocol.
· Site management to ensure proper adherence to protocol, source data verification and assess CRF entries
· Develop, review and edit clinical trial related documentation including but not limited to; Case Report Forms, Informed Consent Forms, study specific handbooks, guidelines and checklists
· Assist with study protocol design, development and / or review if required
· Complete and compile all necessary research, documentation and information to gain appropriate regulatory and ethical committee approval where required
· Perform pre-study initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits as required
· Carry out drug formulation administration procedures and documentation records
· Ensure adequacy of drug shipment and drug accountability
· Liaise with the Medical Monitor, Principal Investigator, clinical operations staff and sponsor representatives as required
· Organise / attend investigator meetings as required
· Provide support to the Project Manager / Country Manager with ad-hoc tasks as required
Bachelors degree in relevant Life Sciences subject Minimum of four years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate in Switzerland Extensive Oncology experience as a CRA. We are looking for candidates that can join this business and really hit the ground running, making a difference from day one. Ability to travel extensively. Travel will be limited to a close to home as possible but it may be necessary at times to travel nationwide.
To be considered for this opportunity, please get in touch with Christopher Gibson at TEC Group International. Christopher can be contacted on 0044 (0) or
Christopher Gibson is a Principal Consultant at TEC Group International, focused on the placement of senior level professionals into the Life Sciences industry globally. TEC Group international is a specialist Recruitment firm supporting companies in the Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Chemicals and Professional Services industries.