Regulatory Submission Manager - global CRO/Contract research organizat
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
We are a rapidly expanding high profile CRO in our clinical team in the areas of a variety of different therapeutic fields within our company. We are currently searching for an ambitious Clinical Research Associate with a combination of enthusiasm as well as commitment for the clinical research industry.
Additionally to the competitive salary we are offering a comprehensive range of benefits, an excellent working environment and career opportunities on a global scale.
In this sounds appealing to you, please contact Aine Uusvel from Meet via email or via phone . The applications will be handled with discretion.
As a Regulatory Submission Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Preparation and coordination of regulatory submissions to support the initiation of clinical trials for investigational drugs (CTAs)
• Interacting with regulatory agencies and Ethics committees in Europe
• Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
• Prepare and approve informed consent forms
• Advise sponsors and vendors on changing regulations and compliance requirements
In this sounds appealing to you, please contact Aine Uusvel from Meet via email or via phone .
Ideally we are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Life sciences degree
• At least one year submission experience
• Experience preparing, reviewing, and submitting regulatory documentation
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt by Aine Uusvel at Meet, please call on . You can also e-mail us directly at to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industries leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.