ACCU is a global third-party quality assurance provider, with a worldwide network of 3.000 professionals and 22 branches in 40 countries. We provide rework, quality sorting, testing, consulting, training, IPQC and PQA service. We're looking for an ambitious Sales and Administration manager who will play a very important role in our fast-expanding automotive division our group commercial video by clicking link below: DESCRIPTION:
- Provide complete quality engineering support for assigned automotive clients.- Lead and supervise quality inspectors to perform sorting/rework/repair etc.- Coordination with EMEA colleagues.
- Develope and maintain a good relationship with automotive clients.- Support in sales opportunities by introducing company services to potential customers.
- Report daily work with internal system and reports.
- Business trips to other East-Central European countries.
- Technical university degree (Automotive or Quality Management is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in quality and project management- Fluent German and English
- Flexibility and mobility to travel and support our clients
- Loyalty, reliability and diligence
YOUR ADVANTAGE- Preferably 3-5 years of working experience in automotive industry- Direct experience with automotive suppliers or OEM is an advantage- Master in typical quality methods and tools(AP2P, FMEA, PPAP/VDA, 8D, 5S)
- Open mindset and friendly communicative skills
- Independence and proactivity
- Driving license B
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic work in an international environment with professional team
- Prominent position in a dynamic worldwide company