Do you have a passion to enhance your career by taking your career in an exciting new step where you will have the opportunity to lead a team of Pharmacometric scientists?
Located near Leiden you will be leading a team of dedicated Pharmacometric Experts who strive towards working on some of the most exciting projects in the industry, This company highly values professional development by offering you the opportunity to work on a broad range of research projects as well as have the unique ability to educate and help develop fellow members of the team.
· Carry out a broad range of Modelling and Simulation support on a range of drug development projects.
· Have the ability to work across a range of therapeutic areas.
· Provide Modelling and Simulation expertise to the team
· Provide leadership and support to fellow team members
· Work as part of an interdisciplinary team
· PhD in relevant field is preferred
· 8-10 years of experience within Pharmacometrics as a minimum
· Proven experience using the following modelling software such as NONMEM, MONOLIX, R, SAS, simCYP, etc
· Ability to multi task and work on multiple projects at one time
· Track record of leading groups and spearheading projects.
· The drive to complete deadlines on time and to the highest standard
· Team player and willing to help more junior members of the team
If you feel you are ready to elevate your career to the next level and work with an exciting and world leading company or if you know someone who is ready to take this step please contact me at or ring me at (0) and I will be happy to explore this opportunity with you.
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.