An international pharmaceutical company are seeking a highly motivated Patent Attorney / Patents Manager to join a successful company with strong pipeline to manage the worldwide patent portfolio. This role offers a highly supportive and contusive working environment, as well as a competitive salary and excellent career prospects.
Manage the worldwide patent portfolio across products Prosecute patent applications across domestic, international and registration Maintain knowledge and awareness of IP matters with scientific researchers Communicate with the outside counsel Handle searches of infringement and validity assessments
· Degree educated in a Scientific or Pharmaceutical discipline, preferred Chemistry/Biochemistry
· In house or Private Practice experience as a Patent Attorney or trainee
· Fluent English, spoken and written
· Preferably qualified Patent Attorney or close to qualification
· Strong management and organisational skills
Please apply below or contact Jessica Garman at RBW Consulting