Reporting to the Head of Europe, Global Partnerships - the Partnership Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sponsorship revenue for properties within assigned region and maintaining existing accounts. They will be responsible for achieving the company objectives of sales, growth and profitability while ensuring to align IRONMAN with the proper brands and partners.
· Sponsorship sales of races and events including IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, 5150, Iron Girl, IronKids Series.
· Create packages with event assets in order to drive new revenue
a. Assets to include Title Sponsor, Presenting Sponsor, Digital Programs, Expo Sales.
b. Additional programs to be developed by Head of Europe, Global Partnerships.
· Work to gain a comprehensive understanding of the target clients/prospects for your products
· Manage Charity partnership program
· Prepare exciting and creative proposals to attract new sponsors
· Liaise with the service teams regularly to ensure sponsor satisfaction in and around the building on deliverables according to contract and growing clients into larger programs
· Prepare contractual agreements for sponsors in accordance with company policy
· Support Sales Team in promoting the business mission
· Prepare weekly sales report for management
· Develop new ideas and programs for sales team to sell and drive revenue
· Assist team with development of digital packages
· Achieve assigned revenue goals
Skills and competencies
• Three to five years of experience in sales, with a Sports Property background strongly preferred.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales metrics.
• Fluency in German and English required
• Local candidates preferred, living near Frankfurt Area.