Chiltern is Europe's largest privately owned Clinical Research Organization, with over 4200 employees and 47 offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones.
The Chiltern Source department currently looking for a Medical Monitor to work for one of our clients homebased and 2 days/week client based. at the client office near Parma.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Conception of protocols for clinical trials in respiratory. Completion of feasibility study and selection of experts and investigators Responsible for medical communication and validation of the promotional materials for medical and scientific seminars Preparation and validation with Key Opinion Leaders of abstract and posters presented at symposia or conferences Responsible for the clinical part of registration dossiers (CTD) at the European level (EMEA)
· Medical Degree
· At least 2 years' experience of clinical research in the Pharmaceutical Industry at European level
· Experience in Respiratory and Clinical Development
· A good knowledge of clinical research methodology
· Understanding of European regulations, knowledge of the current legal and regulatory requirements for conducting clinical trials, and excellent working knowledge of cGCP
· Willing to work internationally
· Results oriented, pro-active and flexible
· Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills