My client is a Private Equity owned healthcare business, who is going through a sustained period of growth. They are a world leading manufacturer of medical devices for certain segments of the global healthcare market. The corporate strategy is to help healthcare professionals provide improved care and allow patients to live better lives by developing superior products which deliver cost-effective clinical outcomes. They are one of the most respected professional healthcare brands in the world and are particularly known for their unique, high-quality range of products and innovative, patented technologies.
We are resourcing for a high potential strategist to take a key role in a rapidly growing business unit, which has been labelled by the CEO and Private Equity owner as of significant importance. The position has been newly created and has a very clear and accelerated path to advanced positions.
The Global Strategic Component Lead will own the component strategy and will be the owner of a cross-functional component alignment forum. They will be a key player in delivering the company's 2020 vision.
We are looking for a future leader with a strategic mindset and high analytic competence who has experience in the medical device/healthcare industry. This person will have the potential to progress in a short period of time. You are a leader and can work cross functionally with different key stakeholders. The ideal candidates will also have good communication and presentation skills, together with a strong business acumen and a commercial focus.
· Key accountabilities for the strategic management of the component assortment; identifying gaps in the assortment, price and redundant components to make sure the company has a commercially attractive, but also efficient assortment.
· You will also identify key focus components and categories supporting the strategy and develop a launch package that accelerates the uptake of the components.
· Accountable for identifying key focus components and categories supporting the up-selling strategy and enabling the sales force to configure more complete trays.
· Accountable for initiating relevant actions with procurement through the component alignment team.
· You will also have close contact and dialogue with local markets and customers to collect input and data on the component assortment as well as a strong co-operation with the operational component management and approvals.
· Accountable for following up the use of focus components.
· Responsible for defining and recommending business rules related to components that support the tray strategy.
· Drive effective communication and co-operation with operational component management and approvals.
· Experience working in a Strategy Consulting house
· Relevant functional working experience within an advisory or a corporate environment - preferably in the healthcare arena
· Strong well-rounded strategic and problem-solving toolkit
· Knowledge in products and components (nice to have)
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels
· Leadership potential
Compensation: Competitive (base + bonus)
For more information, please contact Agnes Zuberecz at The Barton Partnership