Planet Pharma are recruiting a freelance Remote Site Monitor on behalf of our client, an international CRO. This position will be dedicated to an international pharmaceutical company based in Vienna and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is available immediately!
As a Remote Site Monitor you will perform project site management activities on assigned projects in various countries in accordance with the respective local regulations and guidelines. You will review study data from various sources remotely, collect study documentation and resolve issues/requests outstanding information, and liaise with local CRAs to contact study sites locally.
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Sciences related field
- Prior experience/knowledge in Clinical Trials is essential
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Customer focused and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written