Feasibility Site Liaison Specialist, Romania-131506
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and more than 15,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. For more information, visit a great opportunity exists within our Site Intelligence and Activation (SIA) group:
The basic purpose of this position is to perform administrative and analytical responsibilities to support the successful completion of feasibility and site identification deliverables.
• Coordinates the execution of non-billable and billable feasibility studies and site prioritization activity and interacts with global clinical and project management teams • Contributes to the delivery of feasibility reports and site recommendations which are provided as client deliverables and also serve to assist PPD in understanding potential therapeutic and delivery enrollment challenges and to win new business • Participates, as requested, in clinical intelligence gathering initiatives as alternatives to survey-driven feasibility assessments • Assists Clinical Management to expedite feasibility, site selection and study start-up; • Ensures all privacy legislation and policies are followed • Participates in process improvement initiatives for Feasibility & Site IdentificationQualificationsMain requirements:
• University degree in a science related field (Medical/Pharmaceutical) education
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical trials
• In depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, Local regulations and FDA requirements
• The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful Feasibility process
• A positive attitude and ability to work well with multiple investigators
To confirm your interest in the position please send your CV in English.