Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
- Perform administrative and project management duties for and on behalf of the Executive Management, VPs, Directors and Senior
- Management representatives
- Recognize business needs of your Supervisors by developing overall business understanding and a strong sense of anticipation
- Gain knowledge on internal and external policies/rules, put them in action and follow up on them when required
- Have a highly professional, personable style, which fosters trust and cooperation
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain confidential information, ability to exercise good judgment as well as initiative in a variety of situations with limited supervision
- Always deliver the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
- Create professional image of the Superiors and the company among Clients and coworkers
Fluent English communication skills (Oral, Written & Presentation) Excellent communication skills needed to interact at various organizational Levels Minimum 1 year of experience as in administrative or similar role Readiness to take own initiative Great Customer Service Skills Ability to learn quickly Team player attitude Advanced knowledge of MS Office package Strong computer and Internet research skills
What we offer:
You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages. You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy. You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities. You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives. You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program). As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
C.V.Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.